Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Diary of a Mad Black Woman(2005)



"What are you doing in my closet! That's my *Joke about black pplz* x50 get out of my house."


I wasn't expecting much from this. Nor did I get much. The theme is supposedly about revenge and forgiveness and true love and bla bla bla bla bla whatever. This is the image I saw.

SCRIPT
Black Comedy 1
Black Comedy 2
Black Comedy 3
Black Comedy 4
Ghetto Joke
Black people are bad at math Joke
Latino Joke
Ghetto Party
END

That’s it. Some people described how they were inspired by the emotion and how it brings up racial issues and sexual battles, but I didn't really pick up any of that. The whole thing was just so degenerate. Besides, what's so funny about being an asshole your whole life and then getting paralyzed and then humiliated by people that hated you? HAHA ok maybe that part was funny.

Acting Talent: 50% (much better than you would think)
Visual Stimulation: 40% (its just a ghetto)
Realism: 10%
Self-Inflicted Racism Award

No comments: