Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quantum of Solace (2008)


Daniel Craig as James Bond take two. -BEGIN- He is once again doing Parkour while chasing a guy around a construction site. That must have been a hit.

Okay, now he is Africa again. Again?! When are the British going to pull out of bloody Africa. I don't even know why he is there because I don't understand the story very well. Daniel Craig is mumbling too much and I can't make out the words. Basically, Bond needs to save the Third World from a multinational corporation or he's gay.

The bad guy in Bond movies always comes up with something stupid. This one lives in a house powered by hydrogen fuel cells that blow up at the slightest provocation. Hey, at least he isn't living in a retarded ice castle like last time.

The bad guy died because he was too busy trying to rape a waitress while his house burned down. Bond gets pissed and begins killing Canadians. Something about a leak. -END-

wtf I don't get it.
Rating: 50%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britain's grief over colonization...I thought that was Bolivia...dude its bolivia. Same thing all third world colonies

SATSUXBALLZ said...

i got confused I think the part where Bond gets into a knife fight and kills the guy with his bare hands is somewhere in Africa but I really didn't understand jack shit