Saturday, July 18, 2009

Solaris (2002)


This sucked. I couldn't get my hands on Event Horizon so I took on this George Clooney movie instead. That's too bad because everything was terrible. The plot is in the same realm as The Traveler (2005) and is basically a bunch of buzzy lights with a guy tripping out multidimensionally. Throw in an ephemeral looking mysterious woman that may or may not exist to complete the picture. The script is absolutely unbelievable. George Clooney would walk into a room and just start asking questions one after another, his face unchanging like his mind was some sort of blank slate. The conversations sounded more like some kind of recorded recital than an actual dialog. Nobody in the history of mankind would ever talk remotely like that. George Clooney you fucking suck I'm glad you got sucked into a black hole.

Rating: 30%

1 comment:

Frankenstein said...

I remember this movie was pretty good but I forget entirely what it's about...except for they're on a crazy space station in the middle of nowhere and dead people keep coming back and talking to Clooney