Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jack Grimes debates Barack Obama, late 2008


"Earth and water."




"What?"




"Would you make a commitment right here, if elected, to reduce pollution in our Earth and water? I don't think you would. Your party is a sham. I don't even know how you managed to defeat Ron Paul. Choose your words carefully, Fascist, they may be your last as a viable candidate."





*Grimes pulls out a Gladius*





"Madman...you are a madman!!"






"You come to this debate...You insult my platform. You threaten my party with Democratic slavery and defeat! Oh, I have chosen my words carefully, Mulatto. Perhaps you should have done the same!"




"This is fascism! This is madness!"















Debate ends in Fascist victory!!

2 comments:

Jusl89 said...

This blog now officially endorses the presidency of Jack Grimes 2008.

HEIL GRIMES!

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

SATSUXBALLZ said...

If Obama talked like that I would vote for him. He should also get a string of skulls of conquered kings to show people.