Monday, March 10, 2008

The Most Bullshit Speech

The theory of evolution states that deceptive behavior is a selectable trait. Thousands of years ago, human beings first gained the ability to deceive others, and over time, people learned to counter it by sharpening their perception. This led to the evolution of better deceptions, cunning, and lying that is hard to detect, and that furthered the evolution of even sharper discernment. Today, we have such sharp perception we can "feel" deception. Even the twitch of the eyelashes or a fluttering of the pulse will give away your lie.

This is the evolution of acting, something that everyone is capable of. But what I am talking about is BAD acting, a classic example being "injured soccer players" or even Chuck Norris. There's also this guy.

This is pretty fucking bad. I'm not just talking about the weird wording or the "practiced" elocution, the speech just sucks. Does he think this is the state of the union or something? Edison Chen doesn't care about healing society and community service, in fact, he's probably proud to be a swinger. He doesn't just fail to convince me, I mean, he's practically just taking a huge shit in front of lots of people.


I also like how he talks in Ye Old English. Why would you do that? Maybe it's to make him look more sophisticated. Hey, I can read off a flash card too.

EDIT: Wait, I'm sorry Edison Chen, I don't mean what I said. I too, would be nervous about speaking in public if everyone in the audience was holding a picture of my erect cock and and a bunch of triad dudes were trying to scalp me. PS: I enjoyed your photographs.

4 comments:

Frankenstein said...

Looks like that little guy got himself into a lot of hairy situations.

SATSUXBALLZ said...

hah hah very funny mr shaving king

Jusl89 said...

I could stand to watch this guy get waterboarded.

Anonymous said...

the guy that jacked the videos off Edison's laptop and took the screenshots of the videos and released them got 7million hk dollars
from EEG the entertaiment company to stop releasing shit.

It pays to steal.