Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Braveheart(1995)


I've been intending to see this for years. For 12 years, in fact, and that was a time when I wasn't permitted to watch TV to boot. Now that I've watched it, I'm better off not because of the archaic content(even I can admit this one is pretty old), but because I got to see Mel Gibson get tortured again.
That blue shit that the Scots painted on thier faces is Woad, an archaic dye that used to be a trade item in old Europe. It inspired the "Woad Raider" of the AOE2 real-time strategy game in which Wallace also makes an appearance.
Gibson should be given credit in that his excrutiatingly painful execution in Braveheart was much less gruesome than the historical account, although he has been doing much more carnal torture acting recently.

3 comments:

Frankenstein said...

What was this movie called again? Is it an indie film or what

Jusl89 said...

Bravefart.

SATSUXBALLZ said...

haha I escaped the primary blast zones. You can modify the post time in Post Options.